- In this paper, we focus on the need for…
- This paper proceeds as follow.
- The structure of the paper is as follows.
- In this paper, we shall first briefly introduce fuzzy sets and related concepts…
- To begin with, we will provide a brief background on the….
- This will be followed by a description of the fuzzy nature of the problem and a detailed presentation of how the required membership functions are defined.
- Details on xx and xx are discussed in later sections.
- In the next section, after a statement of the basic problem, various situations involving possibility knowledge are investigated: first, an entirely possibility model is proposed; then the cases of a fuzzy service time with stochastic arrivals and non fuzzy service rule is studied; lastly, fuzzy service rule are considered.
- This review is followed by an introduction.
- A brief summary of some of the relevant concepts in xxx and xxx is presented in Section 2.
- In the next section, a brief review of the …. is given.
- In the next section, a short review of … is given with special regard to …
- Section 2 reviews relevant research related to xx.
- Section 1.1 briefly surveys the motivation for a methodology of action, while 1.2 looks at the difficulties posed by the complexity of systems and outlines the need for development of possibility methods.
- Section 1 defines the notion of robustness, and argues for its importance.
- Section 1 devoted to the basic aspects of the FLC decision making logic.
- Section 2 gives the background of the problem which includes xxx
- Section 2 discusses some problems with and approaches to, natural language understanding.
- Section 2 explains how flexibility which often … can be expressed in terms of fuzzy time window
- Section 3 discusses the aspects of fuzzy set theory that are used in the …
- Section 3 describes the system itself in a general way, including the ….. and also discusses how to evaluate system performance.
- Section 3 describes a new measure of xx.
- Section 3 demonstrates the use of fuzzy possibility theory in the analysis of xx.
- Section 3 is a fine description of fuzzy formulation of human decision.
- Section 3, is developed to the modeling and processing of fuzzy decision rules.
- The main idea of the FLC is described in Section 3 while Section 4 describes the xx strategies.
- Section 3 and 4 show experimental studies for verifying the proposed model.
- Section 4 discusses a previous fuzzy set based approach to cost variance investigation.
- Section 4 gives a specific example of xxx.
- Section 4 is the experimental study to make a fuzzy model of memory process.
- Section 4 contains a discussion of the implication of the results of Section 2 and 3.
- Section 4 applies this fuzzy measure to the analysis of xx and illustrate its use on experimental data.
- Section 5 presents the primary results of the paper: a fuzzy set model ..
- Section 5 contains some conclusions plus some ideas for further work.
- Section 6 illustrates the model with an example.
- Various ways of justification and the reasons for their choice are discussed very briefly in Section 2.
- In Section 2 are presented the block diagram expression of a whole model of human DM system
- In Section 2 we shall list a collection of basic assumptions which a … scheme must satisfy.
- In Section 2 of this paper, we present representation and uniqueness theorems for the fundamental measurement of fuzziness when the domain of discourse is order dense.
- In Section 3, we describe the preliminary results of an empirical study currently in progress to verify the measurement model and to construct membership functions.
- In Section 5 is analyzed the inference process through the two kinds of inference experiments…
- In this section, the characteristics and environment under which MRP is designed are described.
- We will provide in this section basic terminologies and notations which are necessary for the understanding of subsequent results.
- The next section describes the mathematics that goes into the computer implementation of such fuzzy logic statements.
- However, it is cumbersome for this purpose and in practical applications the formulae were rearranged and simplified as discussed in the next section.
- The three components will be described in the next two section, and an example of xx analysis of a computer information system will then illustrate their use.
- We can interpret the results of Experiments I and II as in the following sections.
- The next section summarizes the method in a from that is useful for arguments based on xx.