Applications for 2018/2019 Chevening Scholarships are closed.
Chevening英國政府獎學金是一項由英國外交部 (Foreign and Commonwealth Office)與許多夥伴機構贊助的全球性獎助計畫。在過去30年間，該計畫已資助42,000名各國菁英到英國親身體驗豐富的文化內涵。獎學金設立之目的在資助未來的各國領袖與決策者，能認識英國的文化與價值，並在未來職業生涯中能持續與英國有所連結。英國外交部每年皆提供獎學金給台灣青年，前往英國的大學攻讀一年期碩士學位。各項Chevening英國政府獎學金都是透過線上申請。不限任何科系，只要有二年以上工作經驗，並計畫赴英攻讀為期一年的碩士課程，就具備申請資格。
- 英文考試證明(IELTS 6.5,各項最低要求皆為5.5 / TOEFL iBT 79,各項最低要求:聽17,讀18,說20,寫17)
其餘英語能力考試標準，請參考 English Language Requirement
英語證明( 7月12號 : Deadline for meeting English language requirement)
1.Leadership & Influence Question (100 ~ 500字以內)
Chevening is looking for individuals who will be future leaders or influencers in their home countries. Explain how you meet this requirement, using clear examples of your own leadership and influencing skills to support your answer.
2.Networking Question (100 ~ 500字以內)
Chevening is looking for individuals with strong networking skills, who will engage with the Chevening community and influence and lead others in their chosen profession. Explain how you meet this requirement, using clear examples of your networking skills, and outline how you hope to use these skills in the future.
3.Studying in the UK Question (100 ~ 500字以內)
Outline why you have selected your chosen three university courses, and explain how this relates to your previous academic or professional experience and your plans for the future. *Please do not duplicate the information you have entered on the work experience and education section of this form
4.Career Plan Question (100 ~ 500字以內)
Chevening is looking for individuals who have a clear post-study career plan. Please outline your immediate plans upon returning home and your longer term career goals. You may wish to consider how these relate to what the UK government is doing in your country.
1) How long have you known the applicant?
2) In what capacity do you know the applicant? (e.g. professional, educational, supervisory, voluntary, religious)
3) When you last had regular contact with the applicant?
4) A brief overall endorsement of the applicant, including their:
- Skills in leadership and networking
Personal, intellectual, and interpersonal qualities
Ability to complete a demanding academic programme in the UK
- Written in English.
- Provided in a letter format, preferably typed, and addressed to the British Embassy or High Commission (the mailing address of the diplomatic mission is not required)
- Uploaded to your application form in PDF format. The file must be no larger than 5MB.