Career Opportunities - Content Manager
At Wordvice, our client’s successes are ours. Accordingly, our mission is to help researchers, scholars, students, writers and other professionals craft clear, compelling stories. Whether a research article, dissertation, thesis or admissions essay, we aim to preserve an author’s voice and underlying message while revising the more technical and organizational aspects of that author’s writing.
We currently operate in six countries and are actively expanding our team by recruiting qualified freelance editors from a variety of academic fields. (wordvice.com, wordvice.cn, wordvice.com.tw, wordvice.jp, wordvice.com.tw, essayreview.co.kr)
We are looking for a qualified Content manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include creating and sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content for academic researchers and students (wordvice.com/blog, bizcoach.co.kr)
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop and manage training program presented to graduate-level science students. Teach academic writing and presentation skills.
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.