Career Opportunities - Translator
We currently operate in five countries and are actively expanding our team by recruiting qualified freelance translators from a variety of academic fields. Available work is assigned based on suitable background experience and availability. Although we have fixed due dates, our independent contract translators can work from any location with access to stable internet and Microsoft Word and are free to designate their own availability and the workload they can handle. Compensation is based on document word count.
Our translators translate documents and then submit the translated versions to our editors. Once they receive the edited versions, they review them to check whether the meaning of the source text is retained and there isn’t any error. Then, they provide clients with the first, edited, and final versions.
Our translation jobs involve both academic and admission documents. You can select the areas you feel strong about. You can also work in both fields.
- Translating academic manuscripts and/or admission essays while ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained.
- Searching for the appropriate technical and scientific terms for the correct translation
- Reviewing the edited versions to check whether the intended meaning is remained and there isn’t any errors
- Answering the clients’ questions regarding the translation via the message system
- Proficiency in Chinese and English
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Minimum three years’ professional translation experience
- Advanced skills using MS Word and its track change features
- 可使用MS Word與追蹤修訂功能者
If you meet the requirements above, please kindly complete the application form at http://wordvice.com.tw/career/translator/signup.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.